Attention Coaches, Speakers, and Professionals:
Start Attracting A Larger Audience, Landing More Clients, And Wowing Your Market With Your Expertise… All With One Easy-To-Create Content Marketing Tool!
Isn’t it time you shared your talents with the world by writing and publishing your own book? If you’ve never taken the leap before, now is the time…,Ask any published author and she’ll tell you—there’s nothing quite like a book to grab the attention of a whole new audience.
There really is no other vehicle quite like a book for getting your message across.
A book is the number one way to prove your worth as a coach or service provider. It offers you an opportunity to speak uninterrupted to your ideal client about anything you want her to know. Because you’ll be their constant companion for several days, It’s your chance to make a lasting impression.
Not only that, but you get to show off what you know without seeming self-centered or arrogant. You can let your personality shine, and freely share your opinions.
More Press, More Clients, More Money
Another big benefit of writing a book is the attention it can bring you. After all, when the mainstream press goes looking for people to interview on a specific subject, who do they turn to first? Authors.
More press means more clients (imagine the flood of inquiries just one morning radio interview would bring in), and more money in your wallet. I get regular calls all because of one book.
The only problem is…
You Have To Write The BookFirst
- No one ever got called up to appear on Oprah because she thought about writing a book.
- No one will shake your hand at a business conference and be thrilled that you’re planning to write a book.
- No one will pay you more because you might write a book someday.
You have to actually write the book. That’s where it all falls apart for so many people. Maybe you have told yourself
"I don’t have time."
"I don’t know what to write about."
"I hate to write."
The list of excuses can go on and on. But you know what? That’s all they are. Excuses. They hold no weight, and you can’t let them prevent you from reaping the rewards a published book can bring.Introducing the…
30-Day Book Writing Bootcamp
This helpful, inspiring, and actionable four-week course will not only help you overcome all the hurdles you face when it comes to writing your book, but it will become your go-to guide for mastering the techniques every author needs to know.
Week 1: Book Ideas That Work + Highly Effective Research
Let’s start your book off right by tackling the number one issue new authors face: what to write about. Even if you’ve been in business for years (or maybe especially if you’ve been doing this a while) it can be hard to know what makes a great book. I’ve created this module with these questions in mind, and included…
- 7 types of books that sell—Chances are you’ve read many of these styles from your favorite authors, and with good reason: They’re the easiest to write AND they have market appeal.
- How to choose the right book type for you and your business—with real-life examples to help you know what style will resonate with your audience.Why more is not always better—and how a “light” read can perform better with your market.
- How to get over the drudgery of writing—get this right, and your excitement for your topic will shine through.
- Two types of research you must do—and how to do it.How to add credibility through research—do this one thing and you’ll instantly achieve expert status, no matter what your subject matter.
- Where to learn more—don’t stop with this guide! Head to your local bookseller and learn from the best.
Week 2: Creating Your Powerful “Signature Book”Outline
If you have a “signature” program, then this style of book is the perfect accompaniment. Even better, it will be super easy for you to write. In week two, I’ll walk through all the steps, including…
- Identifying your topic—and why it doesn’t have to match your signature product at all.How to know you’ve refined and defined your topic well enough—and it might take more work than you think.
- The special circumstance that makes a DIY book your very best option—but ONLY if you meet this criteria.
- The two-step research process that will guarantee your book reaches the right audience—don’t skip this step, or you’ll wind up on the “remainders” table.
- Six critical questions to ask during the outlining process—get this right, and your book will be spot on with your unique market and branding.
- Must have components for every book—without these, your book will not help you.
- How to find your voice—this is your unique style and sound, and it’s critical for branding.The number one tip for writing well—if you do this one thing, you’ll be far ahead of most other authors.
Week 3: Planning Your Book Chapters For Maximum Clarity And Power
- This is where truly spectacular books are differentiated from the so-so kind. If all you do is write without a plan or a structure, you’ll probably sell a few copies. But when you create a book that flows naturally from one section to the next, you’ll pull your readers along and leave them singing your praises.In week three, I’ll cover your book’s structure, including…
- The basic purpose and structure of a chapter—get this right and you’ll instantly make your book more enjoyable to read.
- How to use a popular fiction-writing technique to keep your reader engaged.
- The secret of impulsion—and how it can drive your book from beginning to end.Easy-to-follow examples of a book in progress—no more wondering if you’re missing something important. It’s all right here for you to see in action.
- Three types of narratives your book must included—a proper mix of all three makes your book infinitely more enjoyable—and effective.
- Other elements to liberally sprinkle throughout your book—these help readers better understand your most important points.
- How to nail the most important section of your book—get this right, and your reader will be hooked!The proper use and placement of calls to action—yes, even your book must have them, but they’re not the same as you’re used to.
Week 4:Writing, Editing and Formatting Your Book
Like a Pro-With the research done, your message clarified and the structure planned, it’s time to get down to business. Week four is all about getting the work done, so let’s dive in!
- How to create your perfect writing schedule—because if you leave it until you feel inspired, you’ll never get that book finished!
- The simple math every author needs to know—this alone will set you up for massive success in less time than you imagined.Why length isn’t critical for your success—and why shorter might even be better.
- 5 ways to keep organized and on task—there’s more to finishing a book than just endless typing.The one thing that will derail your book-writing indefinitely—avoid doing this at all costs!
- How to properly edit your book—including four often-seen mistakes that can only be caught on a careful read-through.
- Proper formatting techniques—and why hiring a pro is almost always your best bet.
- When to schedule your launch—a book launch is a great way to get noticed, but get the scheduling right or your launch will fall flat.
I'm Brenda Trott and I believe that you, the small business owner are the lifeblood of America. I am passionate about helping you grow your business and keeping it strong. I do that by giving you the tools of social media, book publications and public relations. You can use these tools on your own and when your business is big enough, I can do it for you
Finally Become A Published Author!
There really is nothing that can grow your business quite like a book. Your name on the cover will open doors you never thought possible, such as:Mainstream press interviews with major networksSpeaking gigs on nationally recognized stagesAn abundance of clients on a waiting list to work with youIncreased rates for your coaching programs and other products.Not to mention, an improved sense of self-worth!All the blogging and social media outreach in the world can’t achieve these goals as quickly as a single published book will, so stop putting it off.Grab this step-by-step plan today, and you’ll have your book in your hands in no time! Classes Start February 15th..if you sign up now.. I'll send you the replays.